President Trump on Saturday said the U.S. military was geared up to launch a second attack on Venezuela, but it wasn't necessary because Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro and his wife were captured in the raid.
There were no American casualties during the U.S. military strike in Venezuela on Saturday to capture dictator Nicolas Maduro, President Trump announced.
Reaction from lawmakers to the Trump administration's military attack on Venezuela and the capture of President Nicolas Maduro fell largely along party lines, with Republicans praising the operation and Democrats criticizing it as illegal and reckless regime change.
President Trump said Saturday that the U.S. will "run" Venezuela until the new government can be put in place after the American military removed dictator Nikolas Maduro from power.
Embattled Wisconsin Judge Hannah Dugan, who was convicted of obstruction last month for helping an immigrant evade federal officers, has sent her resignation letter to the governor.
Venezuelan dictator Nicolas Maduro, and his wife, Cilia Flores, were indicted in a New York court on Saturday, just hours after they were captured by American forces during a high-stakes military operation in their home country.
Nicolas Maduro faces narco-terrorism and cocaine conspiracy charges in unsealed U.S. indictment after military operation captures Venezuelan president and wife.
President Donald Trump announces U.S. will 'run the country' in Venezuela temporarily after special forces captured dictator Nicolas Maduro, promising transition.
GOP critics slam President Donald Trump's Venezuela military operation that captured Nicolás Maduro, questioning constitutional authority and legal precedent for the action.
After a year in which ICE dramatically increased its operations under President Trump, the agency is highlighting the “best of the best" agents for particularly heroic actions in the line of duty.