The State Department has paused visas for Afghan nationals after two National Guard members from West Virginia were shot close to the White House. “The Department of State has IMMEDIATELY paused visa issuance for individuals traveling on Afghan passports. The Department is taking all necessary steps to protect U.S. national security and public safety,” the...
Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth on Friday defended the U.S. military's recent strikes on alleged drug-trafficking boats in response to a recent report from The Washington Post. “As usual, the fake news is delivering more fabricated, inflammatory, and derogatory reporting to discredit our incredible warriors fighting to protect the homeland,” Hegseth said Friday evening in a...
CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WOWK) - Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (R-W.Va.) says that U.S. Army Specialist Sarah Beckstrom was a “peacekeeper” who showed courage and honor as she served the nation. Beckstrom, a member of the West Virginia National Guard, died Thursday at the age of 20. She was one of two guard members ambushed in what...
President Trump is set to pardon a former Honduran president who had been sentenced to prison for drug trafficking, he announced on social media Friday. “I will be granting a Full and Complete Pardon to Former President Juan Orlando Hernandez who has been, according to many people that I greatly respect, treated very harshly and...
Gold Star father blames Biden administration for D.C. shooting by Afghan national, citing inadequate vetting during failed 2021 Afghanistan withdrawal.
Heading out of office on a characteristically pathetic note, city Comptroller Brad Lander mounted his high horse to demand city pension funds burn money...
President Donald Trump said Friday that he will be pardoning former Honduran President Juan Orlando Hernandez, who in 2024 was convicted for drug trafficking and weapons charges and sentenced to 45 years in prison.
House Oversight and Accountability Chairman James Comer said Friday that his committee will take up a bill to add a citizenship question to the 2030 census.
Military law professionals say President Trump's administration likely has no criminal charges available to use against the six Democratic lawmakers who, in an online video this month, told service members to refuse illegal orders from the commander in chief.